Sunday, December 31, 2006

Cosmic Mystery

"The most beautiful and most profound religious emotion that we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. And this mysticality is the power of all true science. If there is any such concept as a God, it is a subtle spirit, not an image of a man that so many have fixed in their minds. In essence, my religion consists of a humble admiration for this illimitable superior spirit that reveals itself in the slight details that we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds." - Albert Einstein

3 comments:

Sara with NO H said...

Hey, I followed a link posted by Ayelet on another blog, and I wanted to say I love your work. Exquisite. Truly.

Anonymous said...

One of my all time fave quotes. Thanks for posting it ,hope the world takes notice!

Glogovetan Tudor said...

Wow! amazing photos you have there! well, I have a blog that looks like this: http://photography2012.blogspot.com/

would you like to exchange links with me?